Thursday, January 27, 2011

my pleasent dream

dreams are natural for everyone.some dreams bring consolation to our heart but others can be frigid,formidable,harassing and embarrassing.sometimes,we have pleasant dreams.they make us happy and entertained.i have not kept any record how many times i have seen intersting and pleasant dreams,but the dream that i had yesterday night was very pleasant for me.
yesterday i went to bed early although i was not tired.i had a nice dream just before dawn.ifound myself a candidate in the election for the members of the representative house . i was hertilt welcomed by the people.i  found myself tgat i was walking door of the voters and i speech programmes to attract the people.my speech was welcomed with the thunderous clappings of the voters.
i dreamt that the election was held one day.i saw that most of the voters were in my favour.they voted for me.after a few days,the result was announced that i was elected.then all the elected members were informed to go to kathamandu.in the first meeting of the repersentative house members,one of my friends proposed me to be the prime minister.i felt very happy.majority of the members accepted the proposal.then i was elected prime minister of the state.i was informed to appoint the ministers and i did.one  day,iwas delivering a lecture on the imortance of the peoples participation in the development project of the country.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment