Friday, January 28, 2011

Importance of education

Education is most importance for human being.beacuse,without education people cannot do everything.of the education to the person helps everything such as social devlopment,technology devlopment and other field.
First reason I want to get high education is for career purpose. From the early age parents very often tell to their children that education is very important to find a good job. And this is true because if you want to be a doctor or a lower, or an engineer you must have an education. Among my friends in Russia when I was asking them why they wanted to get their high education very often they were telling me that it is necessary to get a good job and to make a good career. I agree with them because I think that it is easier to begin my career not from nothing, but with the experience and all education that I would gain in the University.

No comments:

Post a Comment